Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Tokyo Office














































My new office is still need some work but its getting like real office now...
It's is located in Asakusabashi, east side of central tokyo where there are a lot of fashion apparel makers, accessories, fabrics, a lot of traditional artisan studios etc.... You'll be able to find caltual reminiscence of old tokyo and its near to Ryogoku where there is Sumo Arena (I often see sumo wrestler on the train )it is the best place for creator. You can't find any better place.


Even though I grew up in this side of Tokyo (downtown ) I am still exploring something new everyday near my office.

I was so surprised when I first see all those supplier shops and I was just as excited as a little child in the toy store.


I just had friends visited my office (one from Italy what a surprise!) and I heared a lot of fashion industry ppl started moving their offices to this area from Aoyama or Shibuya area.


I found out that Mayumi san from Swati candle has office not far from mine, so I ended up visiting her office.
They were having meeting for limited edition candle for "odette e odile" shop and it was so sweet!!! Dress, shoes, purfume shaped candles are placed in the box like a book...The concept is whats in the box is something girls would love and come along with short story .

We had to come up with nice short romantic story and we finally made it!


We chose title "That's my life"!!!

It's only 200 pics will be avairable so dont miss it!!!


P.S. Thank you so much for the flower! It gives nice aroma in my office!