Sunday, October 11, 2009

A presto! Florence







After 7 years in Florence I felt I need to take a break.


I know its sound crazy but even I am living in one of the most beautiful city in the world I just felt need to relocate myself.

After SS2009 collection, I have no clear plan what so ever but I decided to go back to Tokyo for a while.

Moving your base is Big thing...its not easy..you must start from zero again but actually you are not losing what you have created, just like you have to draw something new on the untouched surface.

I always followed my instinct and I believe I still have rooms to challenge in my life.

"This time tomorrow where I will be....?" song by The Kinks (I love this song)

I had a "last supper" with my closest friends in Florence.

I couldnt have time to meet everyone before leave..and I am not good at saying gooedye to friends and its become endless like "when u leaving? ok see you one more time before you leave..."

I 'd like to thank them for all their support and wonderful time in all those years.

And I must thank to all who love Altrove bag and their encouragement and support from every places in the world.
I am not stop being a creator and though I take a break on Altrove collection, I will post new project I 'll be working on.