Saturday, October 03, 2009

Recall
















Today I got mail from my friend saying just visited our University after many years.

Since the town is so small, every flame of these pictures has memories to tell. Honestly except Jimmy Stewart and Chad Hurley I dont know anything else to mention about this school....but only thing I can say is I could meet amazing people and we can still laugh about all those crazy things we did back in those days.
Some people say they dont like to look back their past and I agreed in some way. However looking those old pictures had me rearised how many countries I have been, how many challenges that I've made, what I think I earned and what I lost, etc... what I have done in my life since I 've left school.
I am quite happy that I can say I am moving forward.
And I miss my school days.